Perfect destination for Royal Weddings, Udaipur presents grandeur and royalty!Mesmerizing land of Udaipur has forever been considered as the most striking tourist destination, offering legion tourist attractions to the visitors, who love admiring the splendid architecture of royal forts and monuments in the city, apart from the tranquil lakes, natural splendor and scrumptious cuisine. In all, there is no dearth of uniqueness in this majestic city, which attracts not only the attention of Indian travel enthusiast, but even people from all over the globe head here, every year, to take delight in several of attractions offered here. The city, encircled by the Aravali Hills, is located at the elevation of 577m, taking extreme pride in its exquisite Lake Pichola that has been successfully adding to the charm of Udaipur, since ages. Absolutely no one is unbeknownst to the fact that this is one city considered just absolute for organizing numerous royal weddings. Indians, as well as overseas folks vouch for the glorious wedding ceremonies held here. Even the celebrities couldn't keep themselves untouched with the charm and many of them chose this destination to solemnize their union. There are myriad of reasons which gives this city an edge over the rest of the amazing wedding destinations in Rajasthan, most prominent being the fact that it's major tourist spots are just perfect for rejuvenating and romantic stay. What makes Udaipur an ultimate wedding destination? Celebrated Venues:
- The City Palace Complex: It combines 'Shiv Niwas Palace' & 'Fateh Prakash Palace', both being heritage monuments, makes for grand wedding venues.
- Jagmandir Island Palace: This fabulous palace has witnessed several celebs as well as upscale weddings. Fondly called as "Garden of Heaven", this palace is where many of banquet, wedding ceremonies and theme-dinners are organized on various occasions.
- Chunda Palace: Another beautiful choice for Royal wedding, this is just right where the guest list comprises of less than 200 people. Unique blend of convenient & contemporary architecture, this dazzling haveli presents 48 rooms & suits at three levels. With it being sited next to Oberoi Udai Vilas, there is astonishing green setting, which everyone loves to take delight in and then the view of Lake Pichola, City Palace & Aravali Hill Ranges from the rooms is just breathtaking.
- Raas Leela: When the guest list comprises of less than 125 guests, Raas Leela makes for the right destination. It's a lovely lake-side resort offering splendid view of the Palaces, Aravali Hill ranges and is at the edge of Lake Pichola.
- Fort Fatehgarh: This fort has now been converted into a hotel and offers breathtaking views of Aravali, Lake Pichola & City Palace complex. The architecture here is mesmerizingly appealing.